Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including BCF, Macpac, Rebel and Supercheap Auto. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
With more than 650 stores, our Supply Chain team play a major role in our organisation’s success. Our supportive team culture, extensive professional development opportunities, and team benefits such as discounts across all our brands are just some of the reasons our 12,000 team members tell us Super Retail Group is a great place to work.
About the Role:
As a Portfolio Delivery Manager within our group-wide Portfolio Management & Strategic Delivery team, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of high achievers to realise group-wide value creation opportunities. With a strong focus on business outcomes over outputs, you will drive the application of our agile-based approach to delivering sustainable business change - unlocking strategic value through increasing revenue, reducing cost and mitigating risk. You will deliver vertically-connected capabilities to ensure right product, right place, right time, enabled by integrated buy planning, strategic sourcing and optimised supply network.
Reporting to the GM Portfolio Management Office & Strategic Delivery, you will lead the delivery of the Product & Supply stream, working in partnership with Senior Merchandise and Supply Chain leaders to deliver the strategic vision and business priorities across the SRG supply chain supporting our four core brands.
This role will see you planning and delivering real business change, unlocking sustainable value through effective and well executed business operating model improvements across people, process and tools, by:
- Creating feasible and reliable plans to deliver strategic roadmap activities and outcomes
- Driving efficient and effective delivery of value outcomes for approved investments
- Ensuring Lean and Agile principles are an embedded mindset across the team and key stakeholders to maximise speed-to-value
- Actively managing the overall performance and effectiveness of squad(s) within the team
- Managing key dependencies and watchpoints within the stream and across the portfolio
- Ensuring appropriate governance and performance framework elements are in place for all relevant approvals, benefits tracking, financial, resourcing, leadership/executive/board performance reporting needs
The ideal candidate will have a passion for our business and a strong delivery mindset - adapting quickly as we work together in a fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will bring:
- Proven program management success across complex large scale, cross-functional business change programs
- Experience in planning and delivery of Supply Chain based change/transformation initiatives
- Communication, facilitation and coaching experience and skill
- Agile/Scrum Certification and/or applied Lean design thinking
- Strong Financial management and commercial acumen
- Well-developed ability to engage, build last relationships and influence key stakeholders to drive successful outcomes
Our offer to you is a workplace that offers the opportunity to work for one of Australasia’s Top 10 ASX listed retailers, generous discounts across all of our retail brands, corporate perks program and a competitive package of salary + super + bonus.
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support, promote, and celebrate diversity and we recognise the benefits a culture of inclusion brings to our workplace and customer experience.
Closing date subject to change