Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including BCF, Macpac, Rebel and Supercheap Auto. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
As a SAP Security Specialist, you will be responsible ensuring that user access is provisioned and maintained commensurate with roles across key applications and systems, with a primary focus on SAP and associated IAM systems.
This is a unique opportunity for an innovative SAP Security Specialist to work across an Agile and ITSM environment. You will be focused on ensuring that the system security controls and auditing practices at Super Retail Group systems are in compliance with the ISO/ISEC 2700 family and industry best practices.
In return, you will be working for a market leader that embraces a customer centric approach to achieving the best business outcomes.
Working closely with business partners and key stakeholders, you will investigate, analyse and implement security policies, processes and procedures across Super Retail Group. Ensuring you develop a strong understanding of the business functions and processes, information/data, solutions and IS services utilised across the business.
The role will also involve:
- Developing, documenting, implementing and reinforcing SAP Security policies and practices in accordance to industry best practice and audit recommendations
- Driving clarity in business requirements, working with functional analysts, consultants and dedicated business resources to ensure core systems meet business security requirements
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to ensure we have robust Security Systems and Processes appropriate across all levels of the business
- Manage security incidents and requests, ensuring minimal business impact to the business
You will be a dynamic and progressive SAP Security Specialist , you will be able to understand the needs and wants of our internal stakeholders and customers and clearly articulate changes required to ensure our security systems continue to lift our organisations capability.
You will also bring:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Extensive experience working with SAP Security
- Knowledge in provisioning to SAP LDAP and SAP Enterprise Portal platforms for ABAP Roles, UME Roles, and Portal Roles/Groups
- Ability and willingness to respond to “out of hours” incidents and support business changes
- Working knowledge of SoD (segregation of duties) analysis, HCM Security/Structural authorization, sensitive transactions analysis, SAP modules, Transport System, Basis Component, (Web Application Server or WAS), NetWeaver, SAP-GUI.
- Industry relevant Training and/or Tertiary qualification (including Certified Business Analyst Practitioner and undergraduate degrees preferably in information technology) – would be highly regarded
Our offer to you is a workplace supporting flexible work arrangements, the opportunity to work for one of Australasia’s Top 10 ASX listed retailers, generous discounts across all of our retail brands, corporate perks program and a competitive package of salary + super + bonus.
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support, promote and celebrate diversity and we recognise the benefits a culture of inclusion brings to our workplace and customer experience.
Closing date subject to change