Step into our world and discover a nationwide family united by passion and imagination. At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths. And when we do that well, we celebrate it.
Here is why we need you…
As Research Manager you will be responsible for the management of audience, product and client based audience studies and the provision of business updates including key industry, audience and competitive insights.
Here’s what you’ll do…
You will be a member of the Research, Data and Insights team reporting into the Consumer Insights Manager and responsible for the strategic management of the Consumer Research and Insights Program. This business critical program works to provide strategic guidance and support in order to drive revenue and identify future consumer audience led opportunities to inform business, sales and marketing strategies.
You will run the Consumer Research and Insights Program including the provision of insights to the business through primary research via third party data sources inclusive of managing projects via associated vendor partners, collating reports and sharing insights internally and with clients.
This is what you’ll look like…
- 5+ years’ experience in a research and insights related field
- Prior experience in a leading projects and 3rd party vendors
- A motivational team member with influence and strong communication skills
- Be comfortable taking strategic and calculated risks and be both proactive and assertive when formulating new solutions & approaches that can enhance our program delivery & offerings
- Deep understanding of both quantitate and qualitative methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset
- Comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment, juggling multiple projects & business requirements at any one time
- Strong stakeholder management & negotiation skills
- Impeccable presentation skills and align with the oOh! philosophy & values
- Degree in market research, marketing, analytics or business desirable
Working as part of a team you will have the opportunity to work with the best in the industry that will provide you with a varied and flexible work environment, robust infrastructure and practices and ongoing training and development.
Rewards, Tools and Benefits
Our benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people that matter the most in their lives.
On offer for the successful candidate along with a host of other employee benefits is:
- Award winning EVP
- Competitive base salary
- Provision of tools of trade
- Full training and support to ensure ongoing success
- Flexible working options
- Parental and family care benefits
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
oOh! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities and cultural identities.`
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.