- Job no: ET96R
oOh! is a leading operator in Australia and New Zealand’s fast-growing Out Of Home advertising industry and our purpose is to make public spaces better! We create deep engagement between people and brands through Unmissable location-based media solutions that inform, entertain and inspire. Our network is unparalleled, with a diverse portfolio of 37,000 classic and digital signs across roadside, retail, airport and place-based media offering in CBD office towers, cafés, bars and universities.
Discover an organisation united by passion, respect, and imagination where you'll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences and an amazing culture. With 900+ professionals dispersed across Australia and New Zealand, we’re proud collaborators. You'll have the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated colleagues, while developing and expanding your career. In a community as diverse as ours, everyone here has an impact. You’re encouraged to be bold and brave, to push the boundaries, to celebrate wins and also to learn from mistakes which is integral to innovation. Become part of a fun, open family that’s unified and motivated by common goals and determination. You’re supported and encouraged at oOh!. There’s always someone to help you when you need it.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Facilities and Administration Manager to join us on an initial 12 month fixed term contract (covering parental leave). This role sits within our People & Culture – Workplace Experience team and manages 3 People Experience Receptionists and 1 Workplace Experience Coordinator dispersed across Sydney and Melbourne. You will also manage and oversee all facilities-related activities for our 5 corporate offices across Australia. In addition, you will also:
- Lead, coach and support the Workplace Experience team – including performance and salary reviews
- Act as an escalation point for the team and wider business on reception, workplace experience and facilities matters
- Manage relationships with building management, landlords, internal HOS’s, 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- Works with external Property agency & internal PM’s on office relocations & fit outs
- Work alongside the Head of Wellbeing, Safety and Environment in areas such as emergency preparedness frameworks, maintenance schedules, submitting facilities contractors into the HSEQ systems, office safety & facilities checklists.
- Manage annual Aus facilities & Minor works CAPEX budget alongside project related activities to ensure successful completion.
- Lead new initiatives, projects, process improvements for Workplace Experience across oOh!s Australian offices
- Collaborate with internal teams to facilitate inhouse and community events as required.
- Participate in leadership and strategy meetings and provide insights and reporting to stakeholders at all levels.
This role will be based in our brand-new North Sydney office space (in a hybrid WFH capacity), 1 min walk from the train station with sweeping harbour views!
As an experienced people leader, you have a track record in motivating and empowering your team to achieve outstanding results. Stakeholder and relationship management skills are also paramount and strengthen your ability to guide and influence outcomes.
You’ll have a background in Office/Administration Management or Facilities Management, be meticulous with an eye for detail, and be able to prioritise your tasks effectively. You are a strong communicator, influencer and an expert collaborator who can bring together cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes. Intermediate MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PPT) is required. Exceptional time management and organisational skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines. A dedicated team player who thrives on pro-activity and is enthusiastic with a can-do attitude!
- Whether you’re in the office, or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly flexible capacity in an environment where you can bring your best self.
- Camaraderie comes first at oOh! and you’ll work in a collaborative, fun, creative team and a culture that fosters growth and belonging. Our exciting social calendar allows our teams to build deep connection.
- Strive for your best self - Internal and external training plus structured and defined career paths
- Purchase additional annual leave, inclusive paid parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers, 2 paid days/yr community service and volunteering leave
- Free EAP confidential counselling and mental health support
- Active Reward and Recognition Program for peer-to-peer kudos!
- Novated leasing, discounted gym membership
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, then apply now!
If you meet some of the role the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. oOh! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people.