We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena.
Jemena is an Australian energy company who own and operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with these essential services every day.
At Jemena, we are focused on empowering our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment with a community focus. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities and policies to empower a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key; we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Diversity and Inclusion
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
Your role will cover the following:
- provide support and assistance to end user in regards to system issues
- follow test / release processes and perform operational support tasks utilising service management tools to keep the business up to date and informed.
- On-call/after hour support is required on a rotation basis for 24x7 applications, which is designed to support 24x7 Applications
- perform system analysis, design and programming
- ensure solution provided meets architecture principles and standards
- complete technical requirements that meet the business requirements
- provide analysis and risk assessment for system changes
- liaise with other technical staff in relation to system and database changes and external resource providers
A little about you:
- preference for Tertiary qualifications (Business / IT)
- in-depth experience in a similar role and working relationship with Enterprise Architecture team
- experience with system implementation, support and continuous integration and test driven development
- strong customer service delivery and well versed in SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) development and Business Warehouse/HANA, along with SQL
- experience with BO CMC and Server management, along with SAP BI 4.2 development and use of Web Intelligence, Dashboards, Universes, Crystal Reports, Lumira, SAC and Analysis for Office
As part of Jemena’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, it is a requirement for all employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19. During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check and provide evidence of your vaccination status.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.