- Work from home and office (Hybrid role).
- Supportive work culture.
- 12 month fixed term
About The Company
Jemena owns and operates more than $11.5 billion worth of major utility infrastructure. We have been providing safe, secure, and reliable energy to Australians for more than 100 years. Our focus is on developing innovative solutions to the energy trilemma of reliability, affordability and sustainability.
About The Role
Jemena is seeking a Technical Analyst to join our Digital team working with big data from SAP and other systems to create BI reporting for several of our business operations. In the role, you will need high competence and experience in setting up data mapping and design frameworks to extract, transform, validate, enrich and load data. The role also requires someone who is very experienced with analytics and with SAP Business Object Administrator background. You will be working independently as well as collaboratively with peers to deliver high quality outcomes.
You will also need to available for on-call / after-hours support on a weekly rotational basis for 24 x 7 applications. Generally the support provided is from 8am to 10pm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide reporting, analysis and insights to business operations.
- Provide support and assistance to end users for system issues.
- Perform system analysis, design and programming.
- Provide analysis and risk assessment for system changes.
- Provide suggestions regarding the use of application services to solve their business problems.
- Provide subject matter expertise for enhancements, improvements and opportunities.
- Drive opportunities to optimise the current production environment.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or relevant experience.
- Experience with BO CMC and Server management.
- Experience with SAP Business Object Data Services ETL.
- Experience in data migration and Server Management.
- Experience with SAP BW 7.3 and SAP BW4HANA.
- Proficiency in analysis, problem management & design skills.
- Exposure to the Utility industry preferred.
Jemena is committed to creating a workplace that’s inclusive, supportive and where everyone feels they can belong. We understand that each individual is unique and we embrace our differences.
We provide a range of employee benefits including flexible working options to help you blend your work/life balance.
Click to Apply.
Applications will close Sunday 18th April 2021 @11:59pm
- Published on 04 Apr 2021, 5:55 AM