At iSelect, we’re passionate about helping Australians reduce their household bills and save money, time and effort. We are Australia’s go-to destination for comparison across insurance, utilities and personal finance products made available from our range of providers. We compare from a wide range of Australia’s leading brands and our highly trained consultants help customers compare, select and save.
We operate in a growth-orientated, agile and progressive environment that fosters innovation and rewards success. Our staff have high levels of empowerment and accountability which are underpinned by a pragmatic, down-to-earth approach.
What you do:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will assist in the delivery of accurate and timely reporting for the iSelect Group, as well as be a key member of the Financial Reporting team who drives business accountability and success through their understanding of the business and the financial impacts of decisions.
The aim of this role is to continuously develop your skills and understanding of iSelect and its various business units to become a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders, through tasks that include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting
• Contribute to statutory reporting for half-year and annual reporting periods
• Overhead expenditure cost centre support, analysis, budgeting and forecasting
• Processing and reconciling of partner commission statements
• Assist the Financial Controller with other Finance duties as required
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
• Ideally working towards a CPA or CA qualification
• Proven record of pro-activeness, effective time management and ability to meet deadlines in high pressure situations.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong ability to initiate, engage and drive process improvement by liaising and building relationships with relevant stakeholders
• High attention to detail and ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
What’s in it for you:
• Work with a team of highly energised, motivated and driven professionals
• 3 'recharge' days per year (yes, in addition to your annual leave!)
• Casual environment and most importantly a fun, engaged and energised workforce!
• An impressive Employee Benefits Program with many corporate discounts and goodies!
If you are someone who fosters team spirit, has resilience and aspires to continue learning and developing their skills to drive commercial outcomes, you will have tremendous success in helping us achieve our progressive growth agendas. High energy levels and a love of having fun are also important to working in this energetic business.
If this sounds appealing, Click the APPLY NOW icon.