With approximately 6,100 talented people based in more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program, and construction management professionals. Our purpose is simple, we exist to future proof our cities and our environment.
If you wish to know whether you will like working with WSP and align with its Culture and Values, please visit our website www.wsp.com
An opportunity has become available within our National Talent Acquisition Team. It is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced internal Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our high-performing team based out of our Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane offices. Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition & Mobility, the role will enjoy autonomy in managing the end-to-end recruitment function for one of our business groups nationally.
Your previous experience in Talent Acquisition and sourcing will see you develop highly effective relationships and innovative sourcing strategies to identify and engage with candidates, for current and future opportunities. You will work within a large and diverse team of Talent Acquisition professionals ensuring the Candidate and Line Manager experience is exceptional.
You will have
- Prior experience in a Talent Acquisition position with sound business acumen in the Engineering sector
- Experience in proactive candidate sourcing and talent pooling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple roles at varying stages of a process and perform all resourcing process steps within the Applicant Tracking System with a high degree of technical competence
- Consult and advise managers on best-practice attraction and selection strategies
- 360-degree end to end recruitment experience gained in-house or in an agency environment essential
- Experience working across a high volume of roles and strong time management skills essential
- Proven background using direct sourcing strategies to identify and hire passive top tier technical talent
What we'll love about you
- Experience in delivering timely and effective sourcing strategies that reaches talent across the industry nationally
- An ability to work collaboratively with our Mobility, HR Business Partners, and broader People team to deliver a high quality, seamless service to stakeholders
- Ability to partner with a business group, consulting on resourcing needs and talent gaps, proactively building talent pools to enhance the technical capability, and respond to project wins and business growth
- A successful track record of sourcing Talent within the Engineering consulting space
- Well networked and experienced in screening and assessment techniques
- Previous stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to develop trust and credibility at all levels
- Highly organised and the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- High level of ability and proficiency using talent systems
What we will offer you
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
- Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Global mobility
- Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Salary continuance insurance
- Wellness at work & social club
- Workplace giving /volunteering
- Employee reward & recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
Inspired by Diversity, Driven by Inclusion…….
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities—like respect, integrity, and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds, and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
We expect a lot…………….. You should too!!