With approximately 47,000 talented people globally and 5,500 talented people based in more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisers including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. Our purpose is simple, we exist to future proof our cities and our environment.
To find out more about working at WSP, our culture and values, please visit our website www.wsp.com
WSP’s Performance Participation and Change Team is growing and we’re looking for client focused Senior Consultant ready to join an awesome team with great clients successfully delivering interesting and challenging projects and top-notch client outcomes. We partner with our infrastructure and utility clients in multiple market sectors to navigate complex organisational challenges and holistically plan for, manage and implement major business transformation and change to raise the bar on operational performance and efficiency.
If you’ve got 5+ of experience and are ready to take on a new challenge bridging the gap between technical engineering and infrastructure delivery and supporting our client organisations to deliver on their vision we’d love to hear from you.
- Business transition, transformation and change
- Process and performance improvement
- Implementation planning and delivery
- Operational and strategic planning
- Organisational and business design
- Workforce strategy and planning
- Capability development
- Leadership coaching and development
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Business development
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- AGSVA Security Clearance NV1 or NV2 advantageous
Attitude and Ability:
- Strong people focus, with capacity to understand business change impacts on teams and individuals and ability to support WSP’s clients to navigate complex change while balancing both employee, business and operational needs
- Lean-six sigma qualified (or equivalent) with a focus on process and performance improvement supporting clients to transition to more efficient and effective ways of working
- Practised problem identifier-solver, able to balance strategic needs of clients with the practicalities of implementation and operationalising business change
- Ability to work at both a strategic level, as well as ‘roll up sleeves’ to implement and transition our client’s businesses to new ways of working
- Guide clients through major business change and transition, capacity to work at senior and executive management levels in client organisations, as well as strong engagement at operational levels within these businesses
- Capacity to work independently as an embedded member of client’s teams, a trusted advisor to our clients
- An understanding of and experience in working at a strategic level with infrastructure agencies and utilities would be advantageous including transport infrastructure (roads, rail, public transport), water industry, local government, and power and energy sectors
- Capacity to identify and build business opportunities, develop high quality winning client proposals and manage and maintain positive client relationships
What we will offer you
WSP provides a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• Global mobility
• Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
• Corporate employee discounts and offers
• Salary continuance insurance
• Wellness at work & social club
• Workplace giving /volunteering
• Employee reward & recognition program
• Professional and technical development opportunities
Inspired by Diversity, Driven by Inclusion…….
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities—like respect, integrity and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.