- Job no: YQPPP
- Categories: Mobile & Fixed Networks
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
TPG is Australia’s second largest Internet Service Provider and a leader in the telecommunications industry, having already connected more than 425,000 customers to the NBN so far. For more than 20 years TPG have outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
Role & Responsibilities
The Network Business Planning and Management Team is in charge of the reporting and governance of Mobile and Fixed Networks. The team also develops and maintains a system that supports the delivery of mobile tower upgrades and transmission for our mobile network. The deployment of 5G across Australia allows us to propose an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst who would like to be part of the adventure.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Data Analyst who has an end-to-end skill set, with a strong technical background as well as a customer-centric approach.
Reporting into the Program Controls Manager, you will play a critical role in supporting data driven decisions across the Mobile and Fixed Networks team. You will:
- Provide insights, analysis and forecasting to business leaders on key business performance metrics to enhance decision making and overall business performance
- Understand complex business requirements with the ability to convert data into an interactive and meaningful visualisation
- Assist with the monthly governance process across all Fixed and Mobile Network domains
- Proactively analyse all aspects of operational data to initiate change aimed at improving business performance
- Influence, challenge, and guide stakeholders on a course of action that provides an optimal business outcome, and track the resolution of issues
- Design, develop and embed operational, strategic or analytical dashboards related to those issues
- Collaborate closely with our Reporting Developer to run the recurring reporting and industrialise the new requirements
- Help the wider team with various BAU tasks and propose process and tool improvements
Skills & Experience Requirements
- 4-5 years across a PMO, Audit or Consulting
- 5 years with Excel, VBA, SQL with excellent technical skills
- Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
- A Tertiary degree
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are essential for stakeholder engagement responsibilities
- Strong Reporting and Governance experience
- Ability to thrive in a very fast changing environment
- Ability to work as a self-starter on individual projects as well as being part of the team to contribute to team success
What makes TPG great?
Our people - we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 24 Mar 2021, 5:56 AM