- Job no: HXRCJ
- Category: Technology, IT - Software Engineering
- Hybrid working arrangement, mix of working from home and the office
- Highly supportive and fun team environment!
- Exciting time to join a top 100 ASX listed business with big goals
We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Developer early in their career who is truly looking to gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Along with being mentored by one of our team members to develop your industry skills and experiences, this role will take you through new and exciting challenges that will help you grow and develop. Essentially, you will be working as part of the team of developers that focuses on supporting customer portals, ordering platforms and as well as back-end systems across the business. You may be involved with assisting project work in line with assigned priorities and schedules.
- Design and Develop process workflows in Flowable.
- Design and Develop REST APIs.
- Analyse and fix the existing workflows when issues arise.
- Review and suggest test scenarios for the changes being made.
- Engage with business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Effectively collaborate and communication within a team spread across multiple locations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience utilising design technics to demonstrate concepts
- Excellent programming skills and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Some experience with the following technologies would be desirable:
- Automation workflows: ActiveVos/Flowable/Oracle Workflows/Fusion
- Java, XML, SOAP, web-services
- Some experience with SQL
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- 'Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
If you think the power of people and collaboration can make a meaningful difference in the world, then APPLY NOW to help us build a better future.
Bolder and better together!
- Closes in 13 days - 14 Oct 2022
- Published on 13 Sep 2022, 1:59 PM