- Job no: FEAKN
- Categories: Digital & IT Enablement, IT Delivery
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. As the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX, TPG Telecom has a strong challenger spirit and a commitment to delivering the best services and products to our customers. We are driving competition and choice for businesses and consumers across Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Developer early in their career who is truly looking to gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Along with being mentored by one of our team members to develop your industry skills and experiences, this role will take you through new and exciting challenges that will help you grow and develop. As Junior Developer, you will assist with the design, development, and maintenance of our web-based products and systems to support to both internal and external customers of the TPG brand.
- Develop internal web/intranet-delivered applications
- Maintain Broadband Customer and Service Management Systems
- Maintain current Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- You will be involved in developing and supporting projects or systems by utilising Linux, Perl, Apache & Java Spring Boot technologies
- Maintaining/updating critical operational support documentation as part of project deliverables
- Collaborate within a team spread across multiple locations.
- Always be on the lookout to improve the way we work, and speak up with suggestions for a better way, with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively within your team and across the business.
- Experience with SQL for database query and table design
- Exposure with developing in Java
- Experience with Perl is highly desirable
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Vodafone Learning platforms
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 04 Jun 2021, 7:08 AM