Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, listing on the ASX in July 2020. The new company combines a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians, a fixed line network which delivers high speed, symmetrical fibre to businesses across Australia on nbn Enterprise Ethernet or our own super-fast fibre products, and over 76 million IoT connections in more than 150 countries.
As Product Manager for our Enterprise Networking Solutions team, you will be accountable for the strategic development of the TPG Network solutions portfolio in the Enterprise Product and Marketing team. This consists of, but not limited to Private networking solutions (eg. IPVPN, E-Line), Internet (nbn Enterprise Ethernet and On-Net Fibre) and IP Voice/ Bizphone along with key growth solutions such as Security, SD-WAN and Managed services enabling TPG to provide end-to-end services for mid-market, Enterprise, and Government customers.
Within the role you will leverage insights from other operating companies to gather best practice, critical thinking, and market insights. You will use these insights to lead, build and own the planning and delivery of an integrated product roadmap and to drive customer, market share and commercial growth.
To be successful you will have a strong understanding of the market, competitors, and segment opportunities. work collaboratively with teams across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Service Management, IT and Network operations to ensure the agreed strategy is achieved.
About the Role…
- Be the customer champion, own the networking solutions strategy and product development roadmap.
- Be informed by global customer insights such as those produced by TPG or Vodafone Group or other such approved entity.
- ·Support sales teams via product marketing education, collateral, training, and sales enablement programs.
- Leverage funding and incentives provided by 3rd party providers including the nbn to support product and business development initiatives.
- Lead a team that drives demand through the simplification of our existing product propositions, building new propositions such as Managed SD-WAN and Security, helping define customer offers and demand generation to grow TPG’s share of wallet.
What We Need
- Outstanding influencing skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in fast-moving blue-chip environment.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in telco market based on 5+ years of market experience.
- Expert in product development, systems, and processes fo Private networking solutions (eg. IPVPN, E-Line), Internet (nbn Enterprise Ethernet and On-Net Fibre) and IP Voice/ Bizphone along with key growth solutions such as Security, SD-WAN and Managed services.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver complex product innovation.
- Strong understanding of product management and development of end-to-end customer experience
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office).
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan.
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan.
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like, each year.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Vodafone Learning platforms.
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!