- Job no: CE8BF
- Categories: Customer Operations - Vodafone, Lebara, WFO, Platforms & Technology
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. As the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX, TPG Telecom has a strong challenger spirit and a commitment to delivering the best services and products to our customers. We are driving competition and choice for businesses and consumers across Australia.
The Senior Insights Analyst, will support the transformation of operational reporting, guiding the team to produce regular reporting in a more automated way by creating and leveraging central data assets so the team can produce outputs in an easier and more consistent way. By doing this, the team will be able to focus on producing more meaningful insights. These outputs and insights will help drive decision making within the organisation and provide operations with the tools and guidance needed to create efficiencies in the business so that we can provide the best value and service to our customers. This role would be well suited to a senior consultant from a major consulting firm looking to explore opportunities within industry.
This role will be reporting to our Demand Analytics & Reporting Manager and will be based in our TPG Telecom office in North Sydney.
- Working with Contact Centre Operations, Business intelligence, Marketing and Campaigning, Technology, and Care teams to understand issues, trends and opportunities within Care’s operations in order to leverage data sets for the purpose of synthesizing actionable insights. This includes but is not limited to:
- Understanding complex contact centre and customer experience data sets for Customer Care and TPG Telecom data.
- Presentation of data, insights and opportunities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Establishment of effective working relationships with all stakeholders of the Insights and Analytics team, including outsourced partners and third parties as required,
- Develop, maintain, and improve reporting that is impactful to the business.
- Challenge the status quo: Always be on the lookout to improve the way we work, and speak up with suggestions for a better way, with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Proficiency in writing SQL to extract data for analysis from disparate data sets and streamline reporting efficiencies.
- The ability to communicate insights and findings using data and visualisations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision whilst knowing when to escalate or seek guidance.
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Coding/Programming experience would be advantageous (VBA, Python, R).
- Minimum, Bachelor’s/College Degree in a numerate STEM discipline such as Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering. Commerce/Finance qualifications would also be considered.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office).
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan.
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan.
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like, each year.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Vodafone Learning platforms.
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 11 Jun 2021, 12:32 AM