- Job no: AEH89
- Category: Consumer
We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
We have a 12 month contract opportunity on offer in our Vodafone Post-paid team. As a Senior Product Manager, you'll work collaboratively with teams in the Consumer Business Unit (CBU), Devices, Finance Business Partner (FBP), Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM), Technology, Billing, Operations and Digital to drive Vodafone’s post-paid mobile growth agenda. You will bring sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills and strong commercial and product knowledge to become an expert in Vodafone’s post-paid area.
- Help define the product strategy and capex initiatives for post-paid mobile to ensure sustainable growth including developing business cases to justify strategic product initiatives
- Ownership of the end-to-end delivery, launch and ongoing experience for core products you deliver, working closely with areas such as Technology, Billing and the Digital teams
- Create a great customer experience around products that drives NPS and word of mouth in the market
- Undertake or commission customer research and analysis to understand customer needs, preferences and apply these insights to product development
- Create annual and quarterly product roadmap strategies
- Define competitor strategies and tactical offers such as handset pricing, plan discounts and propositions to compete in the market
- Manage monthly tactical-offers plan and support in defining future activities to drive growth
Knowledge and experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your initiative in a market that is ever changing and to help drive strategies that impact the direction of post-paid mobile product for Vodafone. If you are results driven, commercially astute, a high performer, and want to be a part of fast paced and exciting team, then this is the role for you.
- Analytical and attention to detail with a commercial focus
- Strong communication / presentation skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication.
- Bring creative solutions and ideas, challenge the norm to drive innovation
- Ability to deal with rapid change and quick pace with resilience and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, with strong stakeholder impact and influence skills at the Head-of level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Significant experience in a similar role, working in a fast-moving environment
- Degree qualified, ideally in business, economics, finance/accounting is preferred
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Bolder and better together!
“Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and those of underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every single criteria. At TPG Telecom we recognise that what may make you different, makes the difference!
We’re all about enabling every individual to be their authentic selves and creating a place where everybody belongs. If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to APPLY NOW regardless. You may just be the right candidate for this or perhaps another similar role with us.”