Who We Are:
Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including BCF, Macpac, Rebel and Supercheap Auto. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
As an Executive Assistant to the Chief Supply Chain Officer, you will be instrumental enabling the CSCO’s ability to drive performance and a key contributor to the success of the Supply Chain division, and overall performance of Super Retail Group, as an organisation.
You will provide highly effective & tailored management of all critical planning, scheduling and administration activities on behalf of the CSCO and senior executive support in addition to administrative support for the Supply Chain division.
Confidently executing and managing your day to day tasks, these will include:
- Diary management, meeting prioritisation, screening calls, emails and other forms of correspondence.
- Intimate understanding of the key priorities, key messages and style of the CSCO to make decisions, clarify and manage expectations on behalf of the CSCO, where appropriate.
- Timely and tailored communication to all levels as appropriate (including board members) and the preparation of briefs, papers, communication correspondence and support Supply Chain Senior Leadership Team.
- On occasion, working with the Office of the CEO to support the most senior executives of SRG including board members.
- Undertake projects, develop annual strategic agenda items, and manage projects and programs of work.
- Travel including plane, car, accommodation & connections including effective agile travel options for the CSCO and others as directed.
- Monitor, reconcile, report and approve expenses for the CSCO and broader Supply Chain division
- Adhere too, monitor and drive continual improvement to corporate initiatives, safety, processes and policies as appropriate
You will be a highly experienced Executive Assistant who is able to expertly navigate a corporate environment at the most senior level. Your extensive and diverse experience will include:
- Experience in a similar role as part of an executive team
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement, influencing and relationship building skills
- Polished, dynamic communication skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to think creatively and critically
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills across Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Prior Event Management, Project and Research experience and skills
A workplace supporting flexible work arrangements, access to career development opportunities across the Group, generous discounts across all of our retail brands, corporate perks program, onsite parking, and a competitive package of salary + super + bonus eligibility.
Our Culture of Inclusion:
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support, promote and celebrate diversity and we recognise the benefits a culture of inclusion brings to our workplace and customer experience.
Please submit your up to date CV that outlines your key experience, skills, attributes and achievements by clicking the ‘apply now’ button.
Closing date subject to change