Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including Rebel, BCF, Macpac and Supercheap Auto. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity. We have a team of over 14,000 working across our network of 650+ stores.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Organisational Development team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract as an Organisational Development Specialist as we flex up the team with some exciting initiatives and projects on the horizon.
This role is based out of our Group Support Office located in Strathpine, Queensland, but please talk to us about flexible work arrangements.
About the role
Some of the exciting key initiatives you will be taking on board will include owning the WGEA Citation, Reporting and Analytics in our Organisational Development space, and working on broader OD initiatives including our Recognition and Engagement Platforms, our Women in Leadership program, and our Talent Processes.
About the team
The Organisational Development team is responsible for group-wide organisational development initiatives at Super Retail Group including but not limited to: talent management, engagement, diversity and inclusion, leadership, engagement, recognition, learning and communications. Within the Organisational Development team, this role will see you reporting to the Senior Manager Talent & Diversity and Inclusion. You will be working on some exciting initiatives and projects over the next year and be part of our broader People Team here at Super Retail Group.
To be successful in this position
- Prior experience in delivering projects and programs of work in an Organisation Development or Human Resource team.
- With our WGEA citation being a key priority, experience in taking an organisation through obtaining this would be of strong value.
- A tertiary qualification with HR or Organisational Psychology would be highly regarded.
- Strong data reporting and analysis skills, including basic to intermediate level statistics (e.g. correlation, regression, t-tests) and advanced excel skills.
- We are looking for someone who is organised, reliable and detail orientated but can also work at a very fast pace.
- You understand how to interpret and use data to drive programs of work.
Why join Super Retail Group?
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Promote work life balance through flexible work practices
- Commitment to your professional development
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
Super Retail Group has been awarded an Aon Best Employer Award for Australia, 2019.