- Job no: 535
- Category: Brand Management/Marketing, Remote
Marketing Technologist will:
- Own the end-to-end planning and execution of consumer acquisition plans across all channels.
- Responsible for bringing consumers to website through media buying, SEO optimization, and some knowledge of affiliate and influencer marketing.
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts.
- Plan and successfully manage to channel budgets
- B2C/ DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) Performance Marketing in a startup or growth hacking environment
- Direct Buying experience across multiple channels
- SEM, SEO, Social marketing experience critical; Content, Influencer, Email, Referral and Affiliate marketing experience preferred
- Deep experience leveraging Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Facebook) for campaign performance reporting and optimization
- Analysis of campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts.
- Expertise with Google Tag Manager, and/or experience with direct application of tagging
- Experience in an Agile Testing and Development environment
- Google Analytics Certification
- Meta Blueprint Certification
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.
- Published on 28 Dec 2022, 8:00 PM