- Job no: TJQHY
- Category: Administration, Administration Assistant
Position: Administration Assistant - Aged Care
Location: Numurkah Campus
EFT/Hours: 1 EFT (80 Hours Per Fortnight including one accrued paid day off every 4 weeks)
Status: Fixed Term Full Time 12 months parental leave cover
Salary: $1,054.60 to $1,163.60 per week plus 10.5% superannuation
About the Role:
NCN Health have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our team at Numurkah in the two aged care facilities. This position is responsible for providing administrative, reception and clerical services in an efficient and pleasant manner. Administration Assistant duties involve greeting clients in person or by phone, production of documentation, filing, liaising with customers, patients, health care professionals and community members, receipting funds from clients and general administration support to staff.
What we are looking for:
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is a mandatory requirement.
- Certificate III in Office Administration or equivalent or previous experience working in an administrative role
- Ability to work in a busy office environment to self-manage demanding and changing workloads and competing priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills including demonstrated ability to liaise with people from diverse backgrounds
What we can offer you:
- Salary Packaging
- Professional Development and Study Leave
- Social Club
- Free parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing Programs
- NCN Health uniform provided
About NCN Health:
NCN Health operates under a combined management and governance structure across Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah Health services. NCN Health provides a range of health services for residents and visitors to the Moira Shire while upholding our three core values of Respect, Accountability and Partnership to represent our staff, residents, clients and broader community, now and into the future.
Karen McNeill, Administration Coordinator, Phone 03 58710701
For further information please see position description and submit response to the Key Selection Criteria for your application to be considered.
Wednesday 20th July 2022
Mandatory checks as listed in the Position Description can each take up to 8 weeks to process on final submission so it is recommended these checks are commenced ASAP by any applicant wishing to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!
- Closed a month ago - 20 Jul 2022