Operations Delivery Manager
Ovida is owned and backed by one of Australia’s largest energy infrastructure owner-operators, SGSP (Australia), who are entrusted with the management of essential services for over 1.7 million customers across Australia. Ovida’s role is to take advantage of the changing energy landscape and contribute to SGSP’s Growth Strategy by focusing on delivering customer value through innovative behind the meter solutions.
At Ovida, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees’ wellbeing, equal pay, equal opportunities, and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Diversity and Inclusion
When you join Ovida, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, where you can be your true self. We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
About the role:
The Operations Delivery Manager is responsible for the integration of assets into the portfolio and ensures all asset performance service metrics are achieved. This role supports the successful installation and ongoing customer service of Ovida’s solar, microgrid and other new energy assets, through managing channel partner delivery, asset performance and management and providing a high level of customer care.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate installation project delivery in conjunction with Sales Managers and Channel Partners to agreed scope, budget, schedule, HS&E and quality standards.
- Develop and monitor project installation planning tools to enable management of all installations through various stages.
- Manage quality assurance processes to ensure quality of assets and deliverables, in accordance with best practice and adherence to all applicable Australian standards and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement a post installation customer care program for each installed site, including customer onboarding/welcome pack.
- Responsible for the Customer Satisfaction process and working with customers to identify a framework for improvement and effective communication processes.
- Generate and review asset performance reports and take action where performance is outside of expected parameters.
- Produce monthly forecasts and reports for use by Finance for existing assets and to identify gaps/business improvement initiatives.
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing and future channel partners and the supply chain, ensuring compliance with on-boarding requirements, procurement policies and other applicable SGSPAA guidelines.
- Electrical Engineering tertiary qualification,
- Experience in solar system operations management, project management, installation coordination, or maintenance management in the solar industry for C&I solar installations,
- Developed experience in renewable energy technology, installations, products, and system monitoring software / data management, system design, faults and system issues resolution,
- Exposure to the Australian solar and energy industry’s legislation and compliance requirements,
- Good understanding of managing risks in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 31001, strong work management practices and experience in site risk assessment including SWMS.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal with proficient stakeholder management experience,
- A continuous improvement mindset,
- Fully competent in MS Project and MS Office,
- Current Australian driving licence.
When you join Ovida, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
As part of Ovida’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, it is a requirement for all employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19. During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check and provide evidence of your vaccination status.
Notice to Third Parties: Ovida does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.