- Job no: Y3GX8
- primary & secondary parental leave & well-being/family support benefits!
- work / life balance to support you and your family + enjoy additional annual leave options!
- career Development Pathways + Annual Bonus & Group Benefits!
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people. Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorse employer of Work180 – Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Here's an overview of our role:
We operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity assets.
As the Finance Analyst (Energy Markets), you will provide strategic financial/commercial analysis, guidance and advice to our Energy Markets business, to influence and shape business outcomes and to actively support the achievement of the SGSPAA Strategic Plan.
Your role will see you support the budget and forecasting process for the market, production of market reporting & analysis, and understanding the commercial & financial drivers of the business.
You are a trusted partner to the Energy Markets teams and expected to be an active member and supporter of the team.
A little about you:
- knowledge of energy sector / utilities preferable
- demonstrated ability to manage strategic finance issues, support budgeting and forecasting process within a large complex organisation
- demonstrated ability to manage and work with a team of finance professionals
- identification and articulation of key business drivers and KPI measures
- demonstrated ability to combine internal and external data to provide insights
- demonstrated ability to review contracts or key documents and have input into optimising financial outcomes
- demonstrated ability to perform financial/economic modelling for growth opportunities
- tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline e.g. Business, Commerce, Finance
- post graduate qualification (CA / CPA)
- demonstrated knowledge and experience in BI & SAP systems (preferably incl. FI/CO/CATS/PS/HR/PM, etc)
- Jemena is among the first companies in Australia to be accredited as a Family Inclusive Workplace
- flexible work arrangements, empowered to work your way & agile + additional leave benefits!
- primary & secondary parental leave & well-being and family support benefits
- numerous career development pathways + yearly financial support to upskill
- annual bonuses + generous $$$ employee referral program
- empowering you within a fun, diverse and inclusive culture
- group benefits galore for all employees!
- genuine focus on work / life balance
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check. Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
- Published on 23 Jan 2023, 3:24 AM