- Work from home and office (Hybrid role).
- Supportive work culture.
- Leader in Utilities industry.
About The Company
Jemena owns and operates more than $11.5 billion worth of major utility infrastructure. We have been providing safe, secure, and reliable energy to Australians for more than 100 years. Our focus is on developing innovative solutions to the energy trilemma of reliability, affordability and sustainability.
About The Role
The Capacity Planning Engineer is a specialist asset management role responsible for providing prudent and efficient engineering and technical services in order to support and influence the growth and operations of Jemena’s Gas Network.
In your role, you will support line managers across the business with technical expertise enabling the delivery of operational and commercial objectives. This is key to ensure the continued supply of gas to Jemena's customers whilst ensuring safety, reliability, integrity and long term value of our gas assets.
- Support the business by providing high quality and cost effective design and engineering solutions.
- Provide capacity planning support for planned and unplanned outages of the network.
- Provide high quality and cost effective support for delivery of the capital programs of work.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, entitling membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia.
- Solid track record of delivering Engineering and technical functions including policy, standards development, regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Technical experience in development of effective and efficient capacity designs, through complex modelling processes.
- Knowledge of the Australian energy utilities/services provider and contractor market.
- Detailed working knowledge of complex IT modelling packages and IT systems used for collection of information for network planning purposes.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to participate in teams across multiple sites/projects.
Jemena is committed to creating a workplace that’s inclusive, supportive and where everyone feels they can belong. We understand that each individual is unique and we embrace our differences.
We provide a range of employee benefits including flexible working options to help you blend your work/life balance
Applications will close Sunday 11th April 2021 @ 11:59pm
- Published on 28 Mar 2021, 10:06 PM