We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena.
Jemena is an Australian energy company who own and operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with these essential services every day.
At Jemena, we are focused on empowering our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment with a community focus. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities and empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key; we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
Here's an overview of our role:
As the Senior Systems Administrator - SharePoint, you will be involved in assisting and supporting the Digital Workplace Manager in the successful delivery of Digital Workplace Applications (DWA) across SGSPAA. This role will provide direct technical support for SharePoint as well as the Power Platform and will require technical proficiency across those domains.
Responsibilities include the implementation, maintenance, and support of the following Digital Workplace services across BAU and Projects:
- SharePoint – including SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- Productivity and collaboration technologies across Microsoft Office 365
- Power Apps and Power Automate
- Supporting a remote workforce
The Senior SharePoint Administrator role in the Digital Workplace Applications team will work with key stakeholders across Digital, encourage cross-functional relationships across business units, communicate solutions and their impacts effectively, maintain a level of industry knowledge and influence IT and business stakeholders to improve the likelihood of success.
A little about you:
- experience in managing enterprise scale SharePoint environments
- involvement in the governance and implementation of the Power Platform
- exposure in managing Microsoft Teams and Groups
- proficiency in the application of ITIL processes
- experience with ShareGate or Orchestry
- hands-on with PowerShell, .NET
- tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Business or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent experience.
- knowledge of networking concepts (WAN/LAN/Wireless/IP Addressing) and monitoring concepts.
- knowledge of SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) concepts.
As part of Jemena’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, it is a requirement for all employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19. During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check and provide evidence of your vaccination status.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.