- Work from home and office (Hybrid role).
- Supportive work culture.
- Leader in Utilities industry.
About The Company
Jemena owns and operates more than $11.5 billion worth of major utility infrastructure. We have been providing safe, secure, and reliable energy to Australians for more than 100 years. Our focus is on developing innovative solutions to the energy trilemma of reliability, affordability and sustainability.
About The Role
The Operations Officer is a key role in supporting and co-ordinating operational and commercial services to Energy Retailers operating in our gas (NSW/ACT) and electricity (VIC) networks.
This role is highly customer-centric and is suited to an individual who enjoys building effective and collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be liaising with our retailers, AEMO and key areas of the Jemena business.
You will need to address a range of retailer enquiries and operational (B2B/B2M) requirements from new and existing Energy Retailers.
- Interface with Energy Retailers operating on the Jemena Networks (gas and electricity).
- Establish and manage commercial arrangements, in line with regulatory framework.
- Collaborate internally to deliver commercial and operational outcomes.
- Participate in customer/retailer experience improvement.
- Develop and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support existing customers with a range of training & education.
- Monitor Retailer Performance. Identify and mitigate issues/risks.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Utilities industry including regulatory framework and codes.
- Demonstrated experience in B2B Account Management and being effective in building relationships.
- Commercial acumen, ability to resolve issues.
- Proficiency in developing reporting and using SAP.
- Confident communication skills.
Jemena is committed to creating a workplace that’s inclusive, supportive and where everyone feels they can belong. We understand that each individual is unique and we embrace our differences.
We provide a range of employee benefits including flexible working options to help you blend your work/life balance.
Applications will close Sunday 6th June 2021 @ 11:59pm.
- Closed 6 days ago - 15 Jun 2021
- Published on 21 May 2021, 6:58 AM