- North Sydney location.
- Flexible remote working.
- Leading Utility company.
About The Company
Jemena is an Australian energy company who own and operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia. Jemena supply millions of households and businesses with these essential services every day.
About The Role
The Interval Meter Data SME (Subject Matter Expert) works with commercial data and billing processes designed to meet the regulatory and commercial obligations of Jemena.
Your role ensures efficient processing and verification of interval meter reading and billing data and prompt resolution of meter reading and billing anomalies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Efficient processing and verification of interval meter reading and billing data.
- Resolve meter reading and billing anomalies ensuring timely delivery of accurate and complete daily consumption and billing data.
- Effective monitoring, maintenance and trouble-shooting of contract sites’ metering equipment, Metretek and related devices, and telecommunication lines and equipment, including generation and scheduling of service and breakdown maintenance work and coordination with field technicians.
- Efficient maintenance of accurate and complete interval meter reading and billing data to support retailer, network user and market stakeholder billing inquiries.
- Design and implementation of business processes and systems changes to improve the efficiency of interval meter measurement and billing processes and compliance with regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Liaise with stakeholders regarding escalated complex enquiries and complaints.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a technical or business discipline.
- Proven utility experience in billing analytics and mathematical methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with using systems and technologies to manage data collection, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Experience with Mercury Instruments Metretek systems and devices or interval data energy.
- Experience in the Australian energy industry will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of gas market industry, regulatory procedures and the National Energy Customer Framework will be an advantage.
- Experience using SAP would also be an advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires a 7am (or earlier) start time to meet market delivery time frames.
- Published on 14 Jan 2021, 2:03 AM