Discovery Parks is Australia's largest owner operator of holiday and accommodation parks located in more than 60 of Australia's most beautiful locations. With a vision to become the best accommodation provider in Australia we deliver a consistent, distinctly local, welcoming experience and create a sense of community by making it personal every time. We help people create their own unique stories.
We are looking for a customer focused superstar to join our Front Office team in Rottnest Island. This role is key to our Park ensuring that our guests are greeted with smiles and warmth and are provided with the best service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within the hospitality industry preferred;
- RMS experience or comparable Reservation Booking System;
- Computer literacy in particular the MS Office suite;
- Well presented and organised
- Great people and relationships building skills, and
- A flexible attitude to work roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Current drivers licence essential
We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude, a wonderful work ethic & passion for the Holiday Park lifestyle. You are professional, your guest satisfaction skills are second-to-none & you have a genuine desire to progress your career & thrive with Discovery.
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy, the real stuff memories are made of.
How to Apply
Discover what matters - APPLY NOW! Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or apply below. Please have your cover letter and resume together in one file ready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
- Published on 24 Sep 2019, 12:48 AM