- Job no: JBJ7C
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance, Service Manager
CablePrice NZ Ltd is the exclusive authorised dealer in New Zealand for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Bell Equipment, HSC Cranes and John Deere Construction and Forestry Equipment. CablePrice is also an authorised Service Dealer for Scania Trucks and Buses. With a proud history of over 60 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd employs approximately 380 staff, and has 15 branches nationwide and continues to drive towards a strong future.
About the Opportunity
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a personable professional to join our leadership team in Palmerston North as a Service Manager. Your key responsibilities will be managing the performance of the service department and providing strong leadership to the talented technicians and service team employees to support the success of our extensive customer group.
Planning and prioritising multiple work fronts efficiently and effectively, this influential role will have you navigating complex logistical challenges to deliver timely and quality outcomes. The successful applicant will have well established sales and service experience combined with knowledge of the heavy vehicle and construction machinery industries.
About You - If you have the following in your toolbox, then we want to hear from you:
- Managing an efficient and professional service operation
- Building and maintaining customer relations to provide a strong service focus to our valued customers
- Analysing service data, including W.I.P, productivity and efficiency statistics
- Identifying and capturing new opportunities for both Sales and Aftersales departments
- Looking for continuous improvement in all areas of the operation
- Effective communication & time management
- Positively enabling, motivating and coordinating a productive and efficient team
- Understanding and demonstrating good work flow process
- Effective customer communication, building and maintaining positive relationships and always striving to deliver service excellence
About the Benefits - In return, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd can offer you:
- Working with internationally recognised premium products in an industry that really moves!
- Be a part of a supportive team environment with excellent learning and development opportunities
- Join a well-established, reputable company with a strong future ahead
- CablePrice can offer you significant in-house training, career enhancement opportunities and a competitive remuneration package.
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We have an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs.
We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged and motivated and we work hard to keep it that way.
If you think that this is the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW to submit your resume for consideration.
- Published on 08 Nov 2019, 3:54 AM