- Full-time or Part-time positions available / Playford location / Contract until 30/06/25
- Boost your take home pay with our fantastic salary packaging benefits
- Facilitate a range of community early intervention activities!
What we offer:
- Flexible working options - tell us what you need for that work-life balance*
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay with $15,899 tax free each year
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year
- Paid parental leave, including superannuation paid on parental leave
- Paid study leave, and financial education assistance up to $6,000
- Genuine career development opportunities across the organisation
- Discounted motor vehicles and gym memberships
- BUPA and Medibank health cover discounts
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you, and your family
*AnglicareSA offers a range of flexible working arrangements that are aimed at meeting your diverse needs and the different operating environments across AnglicareSA. This includes working from home, part-time work, compressed working weeks and flexible working hours. The suitability of different arrangements will depend on your individual needs, the position you are applying for, and team and customer requirements. You are encouraged to discuss your needs during the application process.
Who are we looking for?
AnglicareSA are currently looking for an individual that has a passion for delivering education and early intervention supports around financial literacy within the local community. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of making positive financial outcomes and independence to the lives of individuals, families and communities.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Actively participate in local forums and networks and liaise with other service agencies to develop operative working relationships
- Develop and implement community education programs
- Identify and implement assessment and interventions which contribute to demonstrable high-quality outcomes in accordance with agreed financial counselling standards
- Provide accurate and relevant financial material and resources and ensure participants are referred to appropriate internal and external services
What do you need to bring?
- Diploma in Financial Counselling (essential)
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (desirable)
- Member of SAFCA or eligible to become a member (membership must be current and maintained whilst in the FC role)
- Understanding of Community Development and Community Engagement principles
- Demonstrated Financial Counselling experience and understanding of client need
Who is AnglicareSA?
As one of SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 50,000 people each year. Our 2000 employees, and 300+ volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
How to Apply:
View the attached Job Description via the vacancy's application page on the AnglicareSA website for further details on the role requirements. If this sounds like you please click on Apply and submit your application!
We do not accept applications via email but, for more information, please contact: Sarah, Recruitment Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 12th February 2024
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date. Applications may also close before this date.
At AnglicareSA, we want everyone to feel that they can be themselves and that they belong. We value diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings to the people who work with us and the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and abilities.
We are committed to the employment of First Nations people. Please contact the person listed above to discuss joining AnglicareSA and visit our website for details on our Aboriginal Services and to access AnglicareSA’s Reconciliation Action Plan.
AnglicareSA is a White Ribbon organisation committed to the prevention of violence against women.
violence against women.