- Opportunity for growth and career progression
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your career goals
- Work as part of a well-supported team that cares for all patient complexities
Have an Impact
Will you join us? We are a growing health service and currently have an opportunity for Physiotherapists. With your skill and experience, you will provide physiotherapy services to the Acute, Community and Aged Care facilities. The position will form part of a cohesive and supportive multidisciplinary team. Better yet, it is also a great career move as you join a thriving organisation guided by its vision to strengthen health in its community through excellence and innovation.
Yarrawonga Health provides a nurturing environment and good support for professional development. Positioned 2.5hrs from a major capital city, the Yarrawonga area provides an enviable lifestyle, close to wine regions, snow fields and water and boating activities associated with Lake Mulwala and the popular Murray River tourist area.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) or equivalent qualification, have current registration with AHPRA
- Should have a strong understanding of physiotherapy practice in sub-acute and community setting
- Should be able to demonstrate the ability to provide a family centred service within a rural health setting
The position is suitable for an established Grade 2 clinician, however, a Grade 1 Physiotherapist (minimum of 1 year’s clinical experience) seeking to transition to a Grade 2.
Why you should join the Yarrawonga Health Team
- We offer attractive remuneration packages with excellent benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing and well-being programs
- You'll enjoy wonderful employee benefits and development opportunities
- We offer generous relocation and resettling support
- Build a life you love outside of work on the magnificent Murray River and the shores of Lake Mulwala
- You'll make a difference to the lives of people in our community
Yarrawonga Health is located on the magnificent Murray River and the shores of Lake Mulwala, on the border of Victoria and New South Wales. The area is a popular tourist destination and home to a vast array of local attractions and community activities.
As a 119 bed (including Aged Care) fully integrated rural public health service, YH employs approximately 320 staff and services a 100 km radius with an estimated catchment area of around 10,000 people. Located approximately 350 km north-east of Melbourne.
For more information regarding the role contact: Kate Lawless, Acting Operational Director Community Services (03) 5743 8520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position with Yarrawonga Health is subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory National Police Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and Victorian Working with Children's Check (WWCC)
Yarrawonga Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
All healthcare workers are required to have mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and evidence of vaccination will be required prior to commencement.
All applications are to be submitted via Yarrawonga Health Careers
Please submit your application including a cover letter, resume and selection criteria
- Published on 21 Sep 2023, 6:57 AM