With approximately 50,000 talented people globally and 5,500 talented people based in more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisers including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. Our purpose is simple, we exist to future proof our cities and our environment.
To find out more about working at WSP, our culture and values, please visit our website www.wsp.com
We are currently seeking two Marketing & Client Development Assistants / Advisors to join our high performing Clients, Marketing and Communications Team.
The role location can be based in either Sydney or Brisbane.
The role will be responsible for assisting in driving a client-focused culture, positioning WSP with our clients to support work winning and contribute to the growth of the firm. This role champions WSP’s approach to client experience and assists in developing marketing strategies and implementation of positioning activities for targeted clients, opportunities and pursuits across sectors and regions to achieve business objectives. Knowledge and experience of the Energy and Resources market is desirable.
What we'll love about you
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, results-driven marketer with a passion for delivering real value to our clients. A naturally collaborative individual and an ability to work in conjunction with cross-functional teams, you will be creative and agile in your thinking and able to influence stakeholders at multiple levels.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Contribute to the development and implementation of key account plans and market plans for targeted clients, markets and regions, providing guidance and support to Key Account Managers, Client Directors and Regional Directors.
· Assist in developing pre-positioning strategies and the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and client engagement activities that align with business strategic objectives and key pursuits to win work and improve brand perception. Demonstrate return on investment through evaluation and reporting.
· Assist in developing and implementing key messaging, thought leadership and client engagement activities informed by macro-trends, industry and client insights in conjunction with subject matter experts to position WSP for upcoming opportunities and improving brand perception.
· Support Key Account Managers and Client Directors in better understanding their clients and areas of business improvements through client feedback on bids and projects. Identify trends, report and make recommendations.
· Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing, communications or business.
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a marketing or client development role in a professional services firm.
What we will offer you
WSP provides a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• Global mobility
• Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
• Corporate employee discounts and offers
• Salary continuance insurance
• Wellness at work & social club
• Workplace giving /volunteering
• Employee reward & recognition program
• Professional and technical development opportunities
Inspired by Diversity, Driven by Inclusion…….
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities—like respect, integrity and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.