- Exciting opportunity to experience PEGA greenfield implementations
- Help to rationalise our tech and stand up strategic capabilities across our brands
- Open on varying levels of experience for this role
We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
Our vision in the CLM tribe is to create data-driven ecosystems (platforms, tools, and processes) for the best customer experience. We've completed planning the marketing tech & automation stack and now move to the next stage: implementing Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH) and transforming our business. We seek an experienced partner to embed Pega software, and your expertise in decision architecture and Pega solutions will be crucial. As a key interface, you'll facilitate communication between business units and implementation partners to deliver successful outcomes.
Your strong experience in defining decision architecture, solutions & designs for Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing, and solid end to end experience in defining and implementing solutions is key, as you will be playing a critical role in acting as a key interface between the TPG business units and the implementation partners in communicating the business requirements as well as facilitating and collating the inputs required for the delivery teams to progress.
- Lead the design and implementation of decisioning strategies using Pega CDH.
- Configure and customise the decisioning platform to align with business requirements and marketing goals.
- Design and build decisioning frameworks, models, and rules within Pega CDH to enable real-time, personalised customer experiences and drive commercial outcomes.
- Define data models and structures to enable efficient analysis and decisions within Pega CDH and work closely with data teams to integrate customer data from various sources.
- Continuously monitor and optimise decisioning rules and models within Pega CDH.
- Leverage performance metrics and analytics to identify areas for improvement and fine-tune decisioning strategies.
- Collaborate effectively with marketing, technology, and data teams to define business requirements and implement decisioning strategies that align with business goals.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide guidance on decisioning architecture, best practices, and industry standards.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations, security standards, and ethical considerations within decisioning strategies.
Knowledge and experience
- A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams.
- Experience in designing and implementing Pega Marketing, CRM and Decisioning solutions on a large scale while applying best practices to the solution.
- Excellent in collaboration with sponsors, business stakeholders, Business Analysts, data governance, analytics, functional and technical leads to ensure the right solution is created for the business need.
- Ability to define and enforce best practices in PEGA CDH architecture / design / coding.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in Pega decisioning tools, including CDH, Next-Best-Action-Advisor (NBAA) and predictive analytics, with Pega certifications is a must.
- Have a passion and track record of translating loosely defined business problems into tangible use cases and using data and analytics to deliver solutions solving them.
- Ability and desire to convey and socialise complex decisioning concepts in a clear and unambiguous way to business stakeholders.
- Strong hands-on experience in architecture, design, performance, profiling, and scalability for applications built on Pega platform.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Engineering or Artificial Intelligence, or related field would be advantageous.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Bolder and better together!
Don’t meet every single requirement? We're ok with that. Studies have shown that women and those of underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every single criteria. At TPG Telecom we recognise that what may make you different, makes the difference!
We’re all about enabling every individual to be their authentic selves and creating a place where everybody belongs. If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to APPLY NOW. You may just be the right candidate for this or perhaps another similar role with us.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. TPG Telecom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-Hybrid IND2 #LI-JG1