- Job no: MHMMM
- Categories: Consumer Operations - iiNet, TPG, Internode, Logistics
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
The Customer Service and Logistics Officer is an entry level role and is responsible for ensuring that all telecommunications equipment or hardware meet the obligations with respect to service delivery and quality control. The Customer Service and Logistics Officer role will provide efficient and exceptional customer service to the external parties of TPG. This role also has frequent contact with external clients, including customers, couriers and suppliers.
It is a casual position with up to full time hours (Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5.00pm) based in Macquarie Park.
About the Role
- Allocating and packing the correct hardware for residential customers, as well as the Field Operations team.
- Maintain the stock on hand in the warehouse, including ensuring cleanliness and organisation of the working environment.
- Generate a range of reports on logistics performance against statistics and targets, to feed into management reporting as required.
- Update the Consumer Marketing Team with job statuses, provide stock reports, and ensure all marketing materials are correct and dispatched to clients in a timely manner.
- Test suspected faulty hardware and co-ordinate with vendors and customers for returns and replacements of faulty units.
- Provide excellent customer service through assessing and resolving internal escalated queries and issues, and manage the effective resolution as required.
- Understand company products and services to enable the effective management of customer issues or complaints.
- Identify opportunities to improve in systems and processes and propose solutions where appropriate.
Hourly Rate: $26.50 Per hour + super.
What We Need
- Bachelor’s degree or currently studying in Information Technology, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 days availability between Monday - Friday.
- Demonstrate advanced expertise in or understanding of:
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 09 Jun 2021, 1:16 AM