- Job no: J6K4B
- Categories: Customer Operations - Vodafone, Lebara, Full
Challenge yourself and take ownership of your career. Be part of a business that will help you bring out the very best of your potential all whilst having fun.
As a Retail Store Associate at Vodafone you’ll be passionate, enthusiastic and driven with a genuine interest in people and technology. Naturally you thrive under pressure whilst having the ability to maintain a positive and proactive outlook. You are seen by others as a self-motivated, confident and trustworthy team player.
Through hands-on demonstrations of the latest technology, our Associates find personalised solutions, beyond just a device and service plan, that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they want. Working side-by-side with team mates, Associates support our customers throughout their full shopping journey.
What will I be doing?
- You will be supporting customers with their account, actively listening to their query and clearly articulating how we can help them.
- Problem solving and assisting customers with troubleshooting, billing, and payments.
- Directing them to further support or educating them to use our self-service platforms.
- Comfortable with face to face interaction and/or making the occasional phone call to our customers.
- Be available for four days of virtual training on sales & customer service.
- Confidently multitasking on a computer across multiple platforms while talking to customers.
What will I bring?
- A real passion for technology and love talking to others about it.
- Ability to find solutions and think outside the box.
- Customer obsessed attitude helps you deliver personalised experiences.
- you are great at working towards goals and targets and achieving them excites you.
- Epic teammate with great communication skills.
- Ideally, you have call centre, retail sales or customer service experience.
- Must have flexible availability, including weekends, peak trade days i.e late nights and Public holidays.
- A Vodafone SIM plan
- VIP discount for friends and family
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships and more
- Unique corporate and learning experiences
- Working for a globally recognised brand
So… do you want to join our team?
At Vodafone we believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. Joining a global company, you will be faced with loads of variety in an environment that respects, values and makes the most of people’s individual differences. Apply Today!
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
To be considered for this role, you must be an AU/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Closed 3 days ago - 14 Apr 2021
- Published on 23 Mar 2021, 12:37 PM