- Job no: F6JB8
- Categories: Enterprise & Government
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
TPG Telecom Enterprise and Government (E&G) is the division responsible for business, enterprise and government customers. Our clients include some of Australia’s most iconic companies, along with not-for-profits, schools, health providers, national, state and local government agencies, small businesses and entrepreneurs. We provide our customers with a fixed line network which delivers high speed, symmetrical fibre to businesses across Australia on nbn Enterprise Ethernet or our own super-fast fibre products, and over 76 million IoT connections in more than 150 countries.
As a Business Account Manager you will be responsible for retaining customers and growing the revenue and gross margin of a designated portfolio. You will own overall responsibility for the ongoing development and deepening of existing sales and customer relationships within an allocated portfolio.
To be successful in the role we are looking for someone who effectively communicates at all levels including C-suite relevant to business consumers in your allocated portfolios. These will typically include businesses in a range, such as 100-200 employees, 200-500, 500-1000 employees. Your high work ethic and attention to detail allows you have excellent facilitation and presentation skills when dealing with your allocated accounts.
About the role…
- Successfully maintain the value of the existing portfolio through effective customer lifecycle management and completion of re-sign activities that maximise commercial outcomes.
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer contact, pipeline and any other required information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, i.e. Salesforce.
- Review short- and long-term Customer relationship quality and key relationship development activities
- Review open customer issues, actively assisting in resolutions and ensuring timely escalation (eg to Sales Leadership) wherever required
- Represent TPG at industry meetings and trade association events whenever requested, continually promoting the company and its services
- Co-operate with cross functional leaders within TPG to increase the value the company delivers to all its Customers.
- Proven relationship builder and strong networker within organisations of at least 100 and up to, or beyond 5,000 employees
- Strong understanding of how to penetrate accounts with between 100 and 5,000 employees (noting portfolio bands, as above), up to and including C level
- A solid understanding of other industry specialist and/or proprietary TPG software packages is desirable
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a comparable position, including Account/Relationship Management up to and at C level within businesses of between 100 and 5000 employees
- Management of Account Management portfolios, opportunity pipelines and individual deals worth order of magnitude in the hundreds of thousands of dollars
- A proven track record in over achievement of sales targets, including selling in at C level with comparably sized organisations and in the same – or a similar – industry sector.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of sales strategies when selling into TPG market sectors, incl at least one of telco and ICT and ideally both
- Solid understand of TPG’s business and the competitive marketplace around us
What makes TPG great is our people, we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 28 Mar 2021, 11:34 PM