- Job no: EJMYH
- Categories: Digital & IT Enablement, IT Software Engineering
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
The Senior Manager Quality Engineering is responsible for leading the quality engineering chapter across the group including tools, technologies and processes.
All quality engineers at TPG Telecom work in squads alongside business stakeholders, analysts, user experience, architecture, delivery, software engineering and other disciplines all working toward positive business outcomes. This role is also responsible for managing the capacity and performance of quality engineering managers and quality engineers who are assigned into these squads.
- Collaborate effectively as part of a software engineering leadership team that together takes responsibility for the software engineering and quality engineering across the TPG Telecom group
- Collaborate effectively and form agreements with peers in other disciplines and business stakeholders to meet strategic objectives
- Lead the delivery of quality systems and processes within a cloud environment while monitoring and measuring for continuous improvement using delivery cycle time and system availability as a key metrics
- Responsible for the performance and development of the quality engineers, principles and managers that you lead and to implement initiatives to improve competencies and provide learning and growth opportunities
- Responsible for the quality of the software component and processes within your remit while ensuring appropriate controls are in place to manage risks, including the protection of TPG Telecom systems and information
- It is expected that you will form good working relationships with those in other chapters and tribes such as Architecture, Operations, Delivery, Cyber Security and all areas of the business.
The software engineering chapter with TPG Telecom approaches quality through automated testing across mobile and web applications, API and system interfaces, applying quality gates such as vulnerability, scanning, unit testing, code coverage and static code analysis.
What makes TPG Telecom great is our people, we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG Telecom is a company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG Telecom means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send us your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 29 Mar 2021, 4:58 AM