- Job no: 8KAXF
- Categories: Consumer Operations - iiNet, TPG, Internode, Field operations
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
TPG is Australia’s second largest Internet Service Provider and a leader in the telecommunications industry, having already connected more than 425,000 customers to the NBN so far. For more than 20 years TPG have outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
The Faults and Assurance Manager is responsible for ensuring operational effectiveness of the consumer Tier 2 support teams including reporting and drive to minimise fault duration. The role will focus on the continuous improvement of our fault management and the relationship with our wholesale partners responsible for service assurance. This role will be based in our North Sydney Head Office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and ensure a high standard of reporting is maintained across the teams.
- Analyse data to improve processes and find areas of improvement.
- Provide insight and report to management on fault levels.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with partners, the wider consumer community, and all other functions within the business as well as key external stakeholders.
- Work closely with contact centre section to ensure accurate information/reporting is achieved.
- Promote a culture of customer service excellence, operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Fault management role.
- Experience with supporting internet products – NBN products preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management/team leadership role with demonstrated understanding of management practices.
- Experience with fault management and maintaining relationship with wholesale partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent IT/technical degree.
- Knowledge and familiarity in the telecommunication industry.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
What makes TPG great is our people, we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send us your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 24 Mar 2021, 6:48 AM