- Job no: 7C8J8
- Categories: Digital & IT Enablement, Strategy & Architecture
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
As an Enterprise Agile coach working in the business transformation team, you will be leveraging your experience to drive strategic and enterprise wide agile adoption in the organisation. You will ensure that the organisation uses Agile as a strategic asset to meet its customer and cultural goals. In this role, you will also be responsible for coaching senior leadership and executives, helping them identify tangible benefits and evolve their “ways-of-working” towards business agility. This role is a 1 year fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Working with a broad senior stakeholder group, coaching and mentoring towards applying business agility practices and increased adoption to meet transformation objectives.
- Focusing on Agile portfolio techniques, establishing a value streams, portfolio, and program expertise in the organisation.
- Continue to develop, implement, and lead organisation-wide capability uplift and agile transformation strategy.
- Be an effective change agent within the organisation, developing a culture of agility and continuous improvement.
- Identify organizational impediments to a successful adoption of transformation directives and work with leadership team to create strategies to overcome them.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience in an enterprise or similar role.
- Previous experience in a similar scale business transformation program/team.
- Previous planning and portfolio experience.
- Experience in telco domain is desirable but not mandatory.
- Solid background is utilizing agile frameworks and implementing them at scale.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
- Published on 07 Apr 2021, 5:59 AM