- Job no: 6K9XR
- Category: Customer Operations & Shared Services, Customer Care
- Based in Hobart
- Manage a team of TIO Specialists
- Exclusive benefits and discounts
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. As the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX, TPG Telecom has a strong challenger spirit and a commitment to delivering the best services and products to our customers. We are driving competition and choice for businesses and consumers across Australia.
As TPG Telecom TIO Team Leader, you will lead, coach, support, develop and motivate the TIO (Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman) team. The team are responsible for the resolution of escalated complex queries by liaising with other departments and business stakeholders whilst keeping the customer informed and trying to reach mutually agreed solutions. This role will involve overseeing all cases and supporting the team to achieve results, and doing so in a manner that proactively manages people, process and results to drive clear conversations, high employee engagement all while building the TPG Telecom culture. This position will co-ordinate activities in line with departmental targets and performance levels whilst continually looking for potential improvements to departmental processes and procedures
- Lead, develop and mentor the TIO Team to maximise performance and ensure excellent communications and resolutions to customers
- Monitor, manage and report on KPI’s, trends and insights, and produce insights and recommendations for business decisions and continuous improvements
- Manage your team members including the provision of support, counselling, guidance and advice, performance reviews, and ensuring all team members adhere to company policies and procedures
- Liaise with key stakeholders across TPG Telecom to champion the TIO team and their results to the business
- Act as an escalation point as required for your team
- Keep up with trends across our brand and the industry
- Conduct monthly, 6 monthly and annual performance reviews
- Facilitate monthly Team Meetings
- Assist in Recruitment of new staff.
Knowledge and experience
- Complaint management experience
- Stakeholder management with external resolutions bodies like the Ombudsman, ACCC etc
- Proven attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong customer resolution focus with proven leadership in an operational environment
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes
- Demonstrated reporting experience, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage time in a rapidly changing environment, working proactively to achieve departmental targets
- Demonstrated ability to develop long/short term plans and strategies aligned to customer service priorities
- The ability to communicate and interact with a diverse range of people at all levels of the company and its customers.
- Highly developed relationship skills in the areas of leadership, team building, negotiation and conflict resolution
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Access to Learning Hub platform
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!
- Closed 6 months ago - 16 Feb 2022