- Job no: 8ANCA
The Well Tavern in Wellard is looking for an Assistant Venue Manager.
The Well is the place to enjoy a meal and a drink either in our dining area or casual area.
We use only fresh produce and all the meat comes from Melaleuka Farm, our farm in North Dandalup.
We feature a massive beer garden, with a big selection on tap, featuring many craft beers along with the big names.
Our bespoke cocktail list and a coravin wine program are additions that are setting us apart from the classic suburbian pub.
The Well is experiencing dramatic growth, we need another legend in our team, with a good hospitality background to support our management team.
The Well Tavern is the newest addition to our expanding family run enterprise (Tillbrook Melaleuka Group - TMG), which includes C.Y. O’Connor Village Pub, Tilly's Garden, The Byford, The Amberton, Paperbark Burger Co and Hybla Tavern.
The core of our family enterprise is our family farm located in North Dandalup, Melaleuka Farm. Supplying our hospitality venues, Melaleuka Farm's unique breeding program delivers ID traceable, high quality, healthy beef that is unique in its low melting point of fat. True WA Paddock to Plate.
We are seeking an Assistant Venue Manager to join & lead our awesome team!.
Why work with us?
You will enjoy a focussed team environment with professionals to support you, share their knowledge of our unique operation and provide an opportunity to grow and further your career. We:
- offer opportunities for career advancement across all TMG venues;
- provide a commitment to providing training and development;
- invite you to express and make your mark in hospitality;
- encourage a vibrant, fun and fast-paced working environment;
- deliver benefits across the venues;
- understand the value of a social and work-life balance.
- operate “True WA Paddock to Plate” venues with our own produce coming from our farm in North Dandalup!
What we are looking for:
- Management experience;
- Someone who thrives working as part of a working team in a fast-paced environment;
- A demonstrated understanding of food and beverage trends in the hospitality industry;
- Availability to work a range of shifts;
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise and multitask;
- A proven financial acumen;
- Promote & build a high integrity work culture;
- Sound knowledge of all regulatory (DRGL/OHS) requirements.
We are always on the lookout for Hospitality Legends - if the position you are seeking is not advertised, please feel free to send through your resume and the position you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Sponsorship available for suitable applicants.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
- Published on 09 Aug 2022, 1:37 AM