Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including Supercheap Auto, Rebel, BCF and Macpac. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
As a leading omni-channel retailer Super Retail Group is pushing the boundaries of how technology supports our business and delivers for our customers. An essential part of that omni channel experience is the operation and evolution of our infrastructure and systems.
About the Role
This is a hands-on role responsible for design, build, implementing, maintenance and ultimate optimisation of ICT Systems, while ensuring 24x7 operations of the data centre environments across the Super Retail Group (SRG). This role can be based in either Christchurch, NZ or Strathpine, Queensland, Australia.
- The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is the front line and face for Information Services (IS) in regards to Infrastructure services, requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and experience within an enterprise grade environment to ensure the availability, monitoring, disaster recovery, integrity and security of the SRG IT infrastructure.
- As the Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for implementing new initiatives as well as day to day second and third level system administration activities, automation and continuous improvement within an enterprise grade server environment.
About the Team
The IS Security & Operations Team has overall responsibility for the availability and uptime of all services and technology, future planning and capacity management, recovery point objectives, recovery time objectives, disaster recovery planning, testing and documentation.
The IS Security & Operations team is also responsible for the overall governance activities within the ISGO organisation as such change management and audit activities are managed through this team.
What we are looking for
- Ability to consult on all technical levels on design: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition.
- Highly skilled in the design and implementation of Active Directory and Group Policy as well as administration and management.
- Proven Experience in the design, implementation, and administration of a windows domain, including DHCP, DNS, Sites and Services, DFS, replication
- Ability with PowerShell scripting to actively search for further opportunities through automation.
- Sound networking skills with demonstrated hands on experience with Juniper and Cisco hardware.
- Demonstrated experience in DR and Backup restoration activities and Backup methodologies.
- Experience managing and maintaining backup products and applications, Veeam and Veeam Cloud Connect, Shadow Protect, NetApp.
- Hands on experience working with Virtual infrastructure technologies, network security, proxy, encryption, IAM and patching
- Hands on experience with Cloud infrastructure technologies (GCP, Azure and AWS)
- Demonstrated experience within Microsoft, Cisco and IOS desktop and server technology in a large commercial multi-site environment
Your efforts will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits as well as:
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices
- Commitment to your professional development
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
Follow the link below to apply
"As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements."
Super Retail Group has been awarded an Aon Best Employer Award for Australia, 2019.