- Are you passionate about the financial services industry and creating powerful wealth strategies for clients?
- Ready to use your experience in a key support role?
- Can you produce complex and detailed SOA, to the highest standard?
Here you’ll be part of a small but powerful in-house team that offers an integrated approach to buying property and creating wealth for their future. The business brings together educational courses, mortgage broking, financial planning, legal services, a buyer’s agent and property manager as a one stop shop for our clients. They’ve been helping clients with all of their financial needs for over 15 years.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and energetic Paraplanner to join their team based in Sydney CBD – near Wynyard.
With an exceptional team of experienced professionals, this role will appeal to a self-motivated professional looking for an opportunity at an established but continually growing business.
· Prepare statements of advice (retail clients) following set procedures.
· Assist with maintenance of advice documents used by the team (and other preparation tools) to ensure they are current, contain no outdated information and contain all necessary text to create high quality advice documents.
· Support the implementation of recommended financial planning strategies.
· Assist with coordination of paraplanning services provided to clients on a day-to-day basis as required by the team.
· Keep up to date with any legislative changes affecting tax, social security, superannuation or any other area that is pertinent in the provision of advice to clients.
· Assist with special projects and other tasks as required by the Operations Manager.
· Maintaining client records and investment portfolios.
· Maintenance of financial data within dedicated financial planning software - Xplan
· Prepare letters, emails and other materials for Client correspondence.
As the successful candidate you will have:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Advisor Support role
· Proven experience in a similar role.
· RG146 compliance or a Diploma of Financial Planning as minimum. Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning and/or a tertiary qualification in a finance discipline is preferred.
· Solid understanding of tax, superannuation, retirement income streams and investments.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· The ability to use initiative and judgement in problem solving situations.
· A proactive attitude to career development.
· Demonstrated skills in SOA and ROA construction and/or modelling.
We’re ready to interview now, so apply today. This is a great opportunity to play an integral part at this firm – your strong organizational skills and ability to produce high quality, accurate work will be valued here.
Call Tamara Hatton-Ward from Pinstripe Recruitment on 0413 345 325 if you have any questions or send your resume now.