- Job no: 542
- Category: Research And Development, onsite
Responsible to perform routine, usually basic laboratory testing and maintenance of laboratory equipment/systems; to review data vs. specifications and perform lab investigations as needed; and to perform basic troubleshooting of analytical methods and equipment. Leads the team of lab analysts in their day to day work.
- Assist with projects startup readiness
- Knowledge of cGMPs
- Order materials, staging for January production in room
- Order parts/tooling/spares to put in an organized compliant storage container
- Tablet press operations, setup, cleaning, storage, handling, maintenance
Nice To Have
- Cleaning validation/verification
- Organizational skills
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.
- Published on 21 Dec 2022, 3:04 PM