- Job no: 541
- Category: Administrative
The business purpose of this role is to lead the P2P responsibilities for the site. The P2P is the Site requisitioner for Coupa and invoice resolution for Coupa as well as Stores and Logistics Raw/Pack Inventory.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Site requisitioning/PO creation and Site invoice resolution for Coupa and SAP.
- Site support on all P2P matters, how to execute, where to go for help, and when to escalate.
- Ability to use GRIR Report, SAP, Coupa, Excel, OPDI report, etc. to identify issues and coach others on resolution .
- Execute the Financial Invoice processes.
- Able to troubleshoot P2P problems, know where to get help if needed, and help other team members to do the same.
- Execute Goods Receipts (GR) in Coupa.
- Ensure evidence to GR provided by departments is in line with policy from a timing and verification perspective
- Use attention to detail to catch any missing information, potential stewardship outages, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good computer knowledge.
- Technical knowledge: SAP, Intranet navigation skills, General office (Excel, Word, PPT) knowledge, Power BI
- Communication Skills, Networking, Collaboration, Teamwork in both oral and written forms.
- Problem resolution with a continual sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and follow through.
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.
- Published on 10 Nov 2022, 9:55 PM