- Job no: 298
- Category: Research And Development
A Lab Specialist will be responsible for:
- Performing routine, usually basic laboratory testing and maintenance of laboratory equipment/systems
- Review data vs. specifications and perform lab investigations as needed
- To perform basic troubleshooting of analytical methods and equipment
- Leads the team of lab analysts in their day to day work.
- The Shift Supervisor is responsible for learning all of the duties of a regular analyst with added responsibilities such as: Set shiftily direction for the team
- Coordinate work schedule and resolve issues on shift,
- Ensures coverage for shift meets business needs
- Ensures issues communicated between teams at shift change
- Understands Manufacturing Standards system as it relates to Lab testing
- May also maintain computer system records, manage the hardware and equipment used in the laboratory, and write reports and summaries.
- 0-2 years of experience
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.
- Published on 27 Jul 2022, 9:37 PM