This position is remote and open to candidates in CST and EST.
- Job no: 1296
- Category: Brand Management/Marketing, Remote
A Marketing Technologist will:
- Lead Marketing Acquisition Specialist experienced in end-to-end planning and execution of consumer acquisition plans for Direct to Consumer websites and eCommerce channels.
- Provide expertise across all primary digital channels, and experience in developing, executing, and measuring plans to attract consumers to an online retail environment.
- Create ads, buying/optimizing PPC search, social and multichannel media plans, and analyzing campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts in agile environment.
- Create rapid prototyping experiments, leveraging A/B testing, and helping create new businesses from seed to incubation stages.
- 3-5 years
Role Must Haves:
- Digital Ad Buying experience (Google PPC, Facebook Ads, Programmatic, and other social and social platforms)
- Email Marketing
- Experience with iterative testing
- Google Analytics experience (analyzing data and using analysis to optimize acquisition tactics)
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.
- Published on 03 Mar 2023, 11:02 PM