- Job no: 471
- Category: Brand Management/Marketing
A Marketing Technologist will leverage technical expertise and a strategic mindset to be successful. Has differing percentages of work across analytics & insights, data strategy & activation, platform integration & activation, business & technology innovation, and leadership. Responsibilities include delivering insights from data sets in digital/media/eCommerce, executing hands-on-keyboard for digital media, activating digital media brand building platforms to meet the needs of the business.
Role Must Haves:
- Digital Media Campaign Manager (Manage digital campaigns for amazons Walmart, Facebook, etc) for Baby Care
- Campaign Management Experience (paid ads, email marketing, etc)
- Data Analytics Experience or Knowledge to Analyze Campaign Performance
- Marketing/Media Platform knowledge
- Setting up campaign and tracking campaign performance vs KPIs - Fast Learner & Self-Motivated
- Manage and optimize performance of media campaigns for multiple retailers or social media platforms in the US Baby Care business
Role nice haves:
- CPG (Consumer Package Goods) Marketing knowledge
- Paid Search or Social Media Campaign experience
- Technical System Management (knows how to manage platforms, building platform apps)
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.
- Published on 14 Oct 2022, 8:35 PM