About the role
The Corporate Services program manages all financial, legal, compliance, insurance, property, payroll, vehicle fleet and information technology services for the organisation.
The purpose of the cloud & infrastructure engineer position is to assist with the planning, designing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining the cloud and on-prem services within the organisation.
The objective of Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer role is primarily there to ensure the organization's IT infrastructure for both on-prem and in the cloud, is reliable, secure, and efficient operation to support the organisation's needs.
This is a Permanent Full-Time opportunity based in South Melbourne VIC, within our Corporate Services / Information Technology unit. The position reports to the Infrastructure Lead.
Key Selection Criteria:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of two years of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services experience is necessary.
- A bachelor's degree in information systems and/or equivalent work experience or IT professional certification
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion, and caring attitude.
- Ability to participate collaboratively and constructively within teams of peers, staff, and other stakeholders, as well as initiative and effective personal judgement when working alone.
Please address the full Key Selection Criteria outlined in the PD as part of your application.
For a full listing please view the Position Description at the bottom of this page.
For Seek applicants, the Position Description will be available when you click 'apply'
For more information, please contact:
Alex Tan at Alex.Tan@mackillop.org.au or on (03) 8687 7526
- Generous Salary Packaging (helps increase your take home pay)
- Ongoing Career Development, Education and Training.
- Employee Assistance Program – free and confidential counselling, coaching and emotional support for work and personal challenges.
- Click HERE to find out more about becoming a member of the MacKillop Family Services team and what further support we have to offer our employees.
You must have a:
- Valid and current Driver’s Licence;
- Satisfactory Criminal History Check (paid for by MacKillop);
- Valid Employee Working with Children Check;
MacKillop celebrates and draws strength from diversity and respects the dignity of all people. Every person at MacKillop has the right to be safe and to be treated justly. We value every person’s ability, cultural or linguistic backgrounds, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, intersex status, relationship status, religious or spiritual beliefs, socio-economic status, and age.
It is our goal that MacKillop Family Services continues to evolve as a culturally safe, culturally competent, and welcoming organisation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people, families, and communities.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Shortlisting for this position may commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.