Join an extraordinary team dedicated to making a positive impact!
Embrace the role of Customer Experience and Finance Coordinator and play a pivotal role in supporting our customers nationwide in engaging with our program training and delivery. In this position you will oversee the customer service and finance areas critical to our MacKillop Seasons’ education programs. You'll also be at the forefront of working with a great team to drive continuous process improvements in our customer service and finance support to education and community service organisations across Australia. Together, we're committed to building the wellbeing and resilience of children, young people and adults following adversity.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
1. Finance function for MacKillop Seasons account receivables and payable administration
2. Support for system implementation, reports, enhancements and administration.
3. Exceptional customer service to all MacKillop Seasons customers
Based in North Sydney within our MacKillop Seasons (Clinical Services) program this position reports to the Customer Experience and Training Lead.
Key Selection Criteria:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance or Business with relevant experience
- Finance knowledge and experience in receivables and payables
- Demonstrated high-level administration experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary, professional team
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise a range of tasks, plan workloads and work to deadlines.
For a full position listing, please click APPLY. The Position Description is available for review at the bottom of the page.
For more information, please contact:
Ellen Mueller at email@example.com or on 02 8881 4884.
- Generous Salary Packaging - helps increase your take home pay
- Opportunities for professional development training and study assistance to enhance your career progression
- Work within a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance and an inclusive, friendly and supportive team
- Employee Assistance Program – free and confidential counselling, coaching and emotional support for work and personal challenges
- Click HERE to find out more about becoming a member of the MacKillop Family Services team and what further support we have to offer our employees.
You must have a:
- Valid and current Driver’s Licence;
- Satisfactory Criminal History Check (paid for by MacKillop);
- Valid Employee Working with Children Check;
- Valid and current NDIS Workers Screening Check (for risk assessed / client facing roles). MacKillop can assist successful candidates with their application.
MacKillop celebrates and draws strength from diversity and respects the dignity of all people. Every person at MacKillop has the right to be safe and to be treated justly. We value every person’s ability, cultural or linguistic backgrounds, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, intersex status, relationship status, religious or spiritual beliefs, socio-economic status, and age.
It is our goal that MacKillop Family Services continues to evolve as a culturally safe, culturally competent, and welcoming organisation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people, families, and communities.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Shortlisting for this position may commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.