- Job no: YQMRC
- Opportunity to work with a multi-award-winning company
- South of the River Location
- Competitive salary + Super + Personal development for growth within our business
Our client is a multi-award-winning global brand that has been providing exceptional quality diver and robotics services for over 40 years. They achieve this by investing in their people, their equipment, listening to their clients, and aiming to deliver outstanding, cost-effective results every time.
All personnel are actively involved in R&D and developing solutions for new challenges.
Due to significant growth, we are on the search for our first Graduate Engineer/Maintenance Planner. This is a newly created role working under our operations team and this role will partner with others to provide engineering support, help setup preventative maintenance schedules and systems to plan for sustained growth for the business.
This role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing asset servicing schedules to meet client and site condition requirements.
- Regular and accurate updates of the asset register.
- Maintenance and development current maintenance systems to meet the company’s current and future requirements.
- Involvement in the ongoing R&D program, and input into design and build of new systems
- Workshop support
For this specific role, it is important that candidates have experience using MEX Maintenance Software.
As well as:
- Experience in maintenance planning and scheduling
- Experience in asset management and registers
- High-level problem-solving skills and research/analytical ability
- Experience in the use of computerized Maintenance Management Systems (MEX specifically) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrated good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational and administrative ability and the demonstrated ability to work in a team
- If you have an interest in robotic systems and innovative technologies (That's the cherry on top!)
So, if you are ready for the next challenge, put an application forward today!