Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing our business forward is a key element of our success. At Komatsu we consider ourselves family where we meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy ourselves whilst developing great friendships. Your Success is Our Success.
Due to continual growth in the North Queensland area, a new opportunity exists for a qualified Technician (Diesel Fitter) to join the Komatsu business in Townsville. This role is a full-time position, offering continued support to our customers.
- Carry out mechanical maintenance on Komatsu equipment
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Supply technical expertise and assistance to minimize equipment downtime
- Carry out downloads and analysis of on board computer systems
- Provide a high quality standard of work and diagnosis
- Provide well written service reports covering complaint, cause and correction
The knowledge, skills and abilities we're looking for:
- Trade qualification in Diesel Fitting/Heavy Earthmoving
- Proven knowledge of Komatsu construction equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Current MR drivers licence or ability to obtain
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
- Closed 12 days ago - 30 Nov 2019
- Published on 18 Nov 2019, 5:20 AM